How do we directly address conflict in a way that preserves or improves relationships, creates new opportunities and increases productivity?
Step Up to Conflict provides a ten-step method, founded by the Center for Creative Leadership, for resolving conflict and provides a sound, logical roadmap for action. We believe that:
- Conflict is inevitable: When people work together they bring differing perspectives, opinions and motives that can lead to conflict.
- Conflict is not always bad: Many conflicts – when handled properly – can create an atmosphere of creativity and innovation.
- Conflict management skills can be learned: While natural ability is helpful, we know these skills can be effectively developed and improved.
- Recognize and understand their own conflict “triggers”
- Understand how different values may contribute to conflict
- Practice active and passive positive responses to conflict in their workplace
- Apply the strategies to a workplace conflict situation
Two 2-Hour Virtual Sessions
September 7th & 21st | 8:30 - 10:30 AM (PST)
November 15th & 17th | 8:30 - 10:30 AM (PST)
$495 per person
The sessions will take place virtually over Zoom. The Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion from the Center for Creative Leadership to promote your successful completion of your course.
The workshop is set to host a minimum of 8 participants. If there are not 8 participants enrolled by the time of the session, the session will be cancelled and all participants who paid will receive a full refund.
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.