Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni’s international best-seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Five Behaviors® Powered by Everything DiSC® helps teams apply The Five Behaviors® model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity. The program uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC® style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
As participants become more aware of both themselves and others, they’ll learn how to work together and reach maximum productivity. This assessment is a good fit for small- or mid-sized teams.
Five Behaviors Team Development will
- Help learners understand their personalities, the personalities of their coworkers, and how they can communicate with one another more effectively.
- Create more unified teams.
Build teams that get results
Five Behaviors Team Development can help intact teams find unity and merge into a stronger team. Participants will learn about their personalities and the other personalities on their team. Then they’ll learn the interpersonal skills needed to work together and deliver top-notch results.
The Five Behaviors Team Development assessment takes participants through the following stages
- A science-backed assessment that delivers fast and accurate results, helping individuals learn about their style.
- A personalized profile with easy-to-understand information further breaking down each person’s personality.
- A facilitation that provides an interactive learning experience. Best for 3-15 participants, this instructor-led session can be either virtual or in-person and is customizable to meet each team’s needs.
- The profile comes to life in a customized training experience that engages and educates with impactful activities and powerful discussions that address all essential behaviors for effective teamwork.
- The profile highlights how the team is doing in five areas; trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
- One follow-up progress report is included which provides a comparison and team survey opportunities to support continued education long-term.
The assessment can solve dysfunction and bring a team together. By learning about themselves and their team through the Five Behaviors assessment, team members will be able to collaborate more effectively and produce results.
View sample of the Five Behaviors® Team Development Profile.
Follow up tools
Facilitators also have access to a complimentary report: The Five Behaviors Comparison Report. This follow-up report can be generated and shows the similarities and differences between two individuals who have completed the initial assessment. Tips are provided on how to create a more cohesive working relationship.
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.