EVERYTHING DiSC® CERTIFICATION
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This holistic DiSC experience teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
The two-week immersive Certification experience combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. During the course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center which includes course content and the ability to connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- After completing Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst platform and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- Ability to customize Everything DiSC programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization.
Upon successful completion of Certification course work and exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping high-performing, collaborative cultures, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
SHRM® RECERTIFICATION PROVIDER
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management after completion of Everything DiSC Certification.
The Everything DiSC® Certification course spans two weeks of learning that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. The total time commitment is about 20 hours (10 hours/week). During the live virtual-classroom sessions, participants will learn from skilled facilitators and work with other practitioners to apply learning, practice coaching and facilitation, and receive feedback in a psychologically safe space. At Cooper Consulting Group, we provide an orientation and bonus class for all attendees. See details below for the content of each session.
In this 45-minute virtual session, we will ensure you are set up for success prior to the start of your first LIVE certification course. We want to make sure you can access the course information you need and be able to answer any questions you may have.
In this 60-minute virtual overview you will learn about:
- Key functions of your EPIC account
- DISC activities with instructions for your facilitators
- How to leverage the Five Behaviors Personal Development Report/Program and the team survey and program
$2,995 per person
- A physical Everything DiSC® Workplace Facilitation Kit (a value of $1,495). Register your kit http://register.everythingdisc.com and receive a complimentary Catalyst upgrade for Agile EQ, Workplace, and Management applications through December 31, 2023* (a value of $1,495).
*Participants enrolling in any 2024 certification course will need to register their facilitation kit by December 31, 2023 to receive the complimentary Catalyst applications.
- A complimentary EPIC Sub-Account, the Everything DiSC assessment management platform (a value of $235).
If you already own a Workplace facilitation kit will send you an invoice with a reduction of $250 off the certification price. You must verify ownership with a serial kit number that will be verified with Wiley. We do require an EPIC sub-account with each certification seat purchased (additional charge). Please email our Client Experience Coordinator, Kayla (email@example.com).
AVAILABLE COURSE DATES
Live Sessions: December 5, 7, 12, 14 | 8:30 am - 10:30 am (PST)
Live Sessions: January 9, 11, 16, 18 | 8:30 am - 10:00 am (PST)
Live Sessions: February 6, 8, 13, 15 | 8:30 am - 10:30 am (PST)
Access to Online Training Center begins 7 days prior to the first day of each course.
LOOKING TO CERTIFY YOUR TEAM?
For a personalized course schedule for your team (minimum of 5 participants), please contact our Client Experience Coordinator, Kayla (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.