The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile helps individuals understand that focusing on relationships, especially in business, is more important than only focusing on themselves. This popular assessment teaches people about their DiSC personality type and how they can work with others who may approach situations differently. The Workplace Profile helps with conflict resolution and improves motivation, communication, and more amongst team members at every level of the business.
This assessment provides:
- Individual DiSC personality results, along with strengths and weaknesses
- How to communicate effectively with other DiSC personalities
- Troubleshooting tips for working with others
Inspire behavior change
Everything DiSC helps your company discover the power of “we.” As your team works through the assessment, each person will gain valuable insight about their personalities and how to best collaborate with others. When they put this information into practice, it will create a powerful cultural shift in your company.
Features of the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Receive personalized results that are easy to put into action.
- A 20-page workplace-specific report clearly outlines strengths and weaknesses. Get actionable tactics to help build more effective relationships.
- The assessment is easy to understand — no need for an assessment professional. The survey takes 15-20 minutes to complete. Results are available immediately upon completion.
- The Workplace Profile will improve your team’s collaboration, motivation, and productivity as participants learn about their unique DiSC styles and how those styles can thrive.
View sample of The Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
Learn how the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile can benefit your business:
Follow up tools
Facilitators can also benefit from two complementary reports. The Supplement for Facilitators Report takes an in-depth look at one person’s assessment. It’s helpful to go through this report with individuals to show the uniqueness of their personality. The Comparison Report is geared for pairs of people who have completed the initial DiSC Workplace assessment.
View sample of The Everything DiSC Supplement for Facilitators Report
View sample of The Everything DiSC Comparison Report
View sample of The Team View Report
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.