The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit includes everything you need to run leadership development programs using the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders profiles. The Work of Leaders profiles (sold separately) help individuals discover their unique DiSC leadership style. As participants work through the assessment, they’ll learn about their strengths and weaknesses and receive personalized strategies to help them become better leaders.
The Facilitation Kit for this assessment includes five modules that are 60-90 minutes each
- Module 1: Participants will discover the Work of Leaders process.
- Module 2: Participants will learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Module 3: Participants will learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Module 4: Participants will learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Module 5: Participants will explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
About the kit
The Facilitation Kit is full of resources to help you produce an in-depth, high-quality learning experience for Work of Leaders participants. The videos, discussion prompts and learning activities in the kit are tools that facilitators can use to help learners get as much as possible out of the leadership assessment. The kit is also highly flexible. Facilitators are free to rearrange the activities to best fit training needs.
The Work of Leaders Kit includes the following
- Leader’s Guide in Microsoft Word
- PowerPoint with video
- Stand-alone video
- Participant handouts in Microsoft Word
With the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit in hand, facilitators can confidently lead participants through a training session to develop their leadership skills.
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.