Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions to meet your clients’ needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Center, you can work through the course at your own pace. For single users only.
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and their applications in the workplace.
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC report interpretation.
- Enhance your clients’ DiSC experience through support reports.
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your clients’ organization.
- Enrollment occurs Wednesday mornings, US Central Time.
- Online access to engaging interactive learning activities.
- Entirely independent, self-paced learning.
Course enrollment takes place weekly on Wednesday mornings US Central Time, at which time the participant will receive a login invitation from the Everything DiSC Training Center. If a participant registers on a Wednesday after 8:00 am US Central Time, expect that person to be enrolled the following Wednesday.
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.