The Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Kit is for people who are facilitating a Sales profile. The DiSC Sales assessments (sold separately) are geared to teach participants how to better communicate with customers and, as a result, to generate more sales.
The kit includes six modules divided into three sections
Section I: Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
- Module 1: As an introduction to the DiSC Sales Map, participants will learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
- Module 2: Participants will use what they’ve learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
Section II: Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Module 3: Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
- Module 4: Participants will learn about different customer priorities and then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
Section III: Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
- Module 5: Participants will use their DiSC Sales Maps to understand how to navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers.
- Module 6: Participants will role-play adapting to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer.
The modules include videos and instructions for interactive activities to help participants improve their selling skills.
About the kit
The Everything DiSC Sales Facilitation Kit includes everything you need to lead a training session based around the DiSC Sales profiles. The kit is made up of videos, scripted facilitation, and learning activities that span every aspect of the assessment.
Because every organization has different needs, the facilitation kit is also fully customizable. You are free to modify the slides in the PowerPoint, change the order of the video clips, and add or delete certain sections to adjust the assessment to your timeframe.
The Sales Facilitation Kit includes
- Leader’s Guide in Microsoft Word
- PowerPoint with video
- Stand-alone video
- Participant handouts in Microsoft Word
- Templates and images
- Research information
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 25 participants)
- Everything DiSC Customer Interaction Guides (also for 25 participants)
The Sales Facilitation Kit will give you the tools you need to walk participants through the information and activities and improve their sales abilities.
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.