This Training Will:
- Provide Real-Life Applications: This training will include scenarios on effective communication, conflict resolution, and team building, as well as addressing other developmental opportunities.
- Teach Best Practices: This training will dive into the application of the Emotional Quotient report. Participants will better understand the information provided within these reports and obtain debriefing experience while gaining access to insider tips.
Build Expertise: This training will increase your understanding of how to interpret EQ information and graphs while offering the opportunity to ask questions and explore ways EQ can be utilized within their organization.
- Get Your Client Started/Keep Your Client Going: As a thank you for their time and to help you immediately hit the ground running, we include two Emotional Quotient reports to help your client develop and refine skills they will learn during training (a $200 value).
- Result in Exam Preparation: The training resources to provide Participants with the knowledge they need to successfully pass the EQ Certification Exam.
What is the Training Pre-work?
EQ Training does include mandatory pre-work that needs to be completed prior to attending. The instructions and pre-work will be sent four weeks before training begins:
- Complete the EQ Learn course (2-3 hours).
- Take the Emotional Quotient assessment (15-20 minutes).
How Much is the Investment?
The cost of EQ Training is $2,995
Use discount code EQ500 to save $500 at checkout.
The Training Includes:
- Learn account with EQ course access
- Emotional Quotient assessment for the Participant
- 2-day virtual instructor-led training
- All training materials and take-aways
- EQ Certification Exam
- Two Emotional Quotient reports to apply newly learned skills with friends and family
- Ten EQ reports for your first session
- A complimentary account (IDS- Internet Delivery System) to maintain and distribute assessment links (there is a charge for each report used)
The official certification badge is TTI Success Insights Emotional Quotient Certified Practitioner.
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.