Emotional awareness is essential to improving performance. Bring this awareness to the organizations and teams you support through the TTI EQ Assessment. By earning the TTI EQ Certification, you can facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity that ultimately lead to everyone being more effective and contributing more positively in the workplace.
Upon receiving certification, you’ll be prepared to engage people in EQ discovery that will benefit both them individually and the organization as a whole. Certification is ideal for organizational and executive coaches as well as HR professionals with the capacity to reach teams and individuals who can benefit from the TTI EQ Assessment and Report.
- Discover what EQ is and why it is a key component to success on the job
- Learn the business case for EQ Increase your awareness of the role emotions play in your life
- Explore the five domains of EQ skills; self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, social awareness, and social regulation
- Complete your own EQ assessment and interpret the results
- Learn strategies how to improve one’s emotional intelligence
- Upon certification, you will gain access to the Emotional Intelligence Quotient Assessment. A short 14-page, yet robust report filled with strategies for improvement.
- Practice with an EQ coaching debrief
- Pass a certification exam with an 80% and attain the TTI Success Insights Emotional Quotient Certiﬁed Trainer badge
Program Materials Include
- EQ certification manual
- Access to “Learn”, an online learning portal
- Two complimentary Emotional Quotient assessments to practice coaching with
- Certification exam- must pass with an 80% or higher
- PowerPoint presentation deck- which you can fully customize with your branding
- Participant Handouts needed to conduct a workshop
Choose your preferred certification dates to register. Keep in mind that you must commit to completing the coursework and attending the live webinars. The virtual training is a two 4-hour sessions over two days (including lunch break).
Session opens Sept 23rd, 2021
8:30 am - 1 pm PST
Assessments are transferable as long as the participant has not logged into the platform and started filling out the assessment.
Facilitation kits may be returned in their perfect original, unopened packaging. Sender is responsible for return postage. Returns must be received within 10 days of the invoice date.
Certification courses are fully refundable, as long as the participant has not logged into the Learning Management System, and the start date is 14 days or more from the session start date.
Certification courses are transferrable as long as the original participant has not logged into the Learning Management System and begun their pre-work (Only applies to certifications hosted by Assessment for Success).
All EPIC credit purchases are final. Epic credits have no expiration date and may be used at any time and for any Everything DiSC® or Five Behaviors® report.
Promotional items are all final sales.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.